Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Me and My Sister-in-Law (Part 1)

My story starts 7 years back when I first knew my wife, then my girlfriend. She brought me back to her home in Marine Parade sometime back in Nov 2000. It was then that I first got to know my in-laws. The family was rather small comprising of Mum, her 2 daughters and a then 10yrs old son. My wife’s father passed off before I knew her. My wife was 26 and I was 29, same age as her elder Sister, Patsy.

My sister-in-law works with SIA as a flight stewardess and her soon-to-be husband, age around 40, was a pilot with UAE (He looks identical to MediaCorp veteran actor ‘Wang Wen Yong’ whilst Patsy looks like HongKong actress Pinky Cheung).I notice Patsy on my first visit to their flat; incidentally it was the couple’s off day. Unlike my wife who is short and slightly plump (resemblance of her father I learnt) 1.62m and 58kg there about. My Sister-in-law was like her mum whom is tall and slender. Patsy stood at about 1.70m and I would say approx. 48-50kg. Her stats i estimated then 34-24-35.

She wore a thin white t-shirt and a tight high up shorts that day (the kind that doesn’t cover the butt line) where I could see her tight firm butt. She had very fair and flawless complexion and usually doesn’t wear bra when she was home. My visit wasn’t a surprise to her as my wife had already told them I would be visiting.

When I arrived, my wife introduced me to them 1 at a time. There were distinct difference between Patsy & her Hubby… ‘Wang Wen Yong’ looks tired while Patsy always rather restless. When I shook her hands, she was like not bothering much… I notice an unusual bounce from her shirt, as she was not wearing bra!

I didn’t pay much attention to her coz she was making me feel like a stranger (SQ girls are typically snobbish, I think). She didn’t interact with us a lot that day, mostly doing her own stuff like browsing magazine, polishing nails and walking in and out of her room while her hubby was half the time ZzzzZzz-ing.

Nothing much to talk about for that day, I stayed for dinner, watched TV and left with my then girlfriend. Of Coz, made her come my place and did our bonking…. We both loved bonking each other! Hehehe

Few weeks past, i would pop-in on and off my in-laws place, usually the flying couple wasnt around. One Saturday, me and my wife returned after our mid-nite movie, Patsy was home from her trip while her hubby was on flight to Middle East. As it was rather late, my wife suggested I stay there instead of going home as we plan to be out early to view our wedding stuff.

My mum-in-law owns the master room, my wife and her younger brother the other, Patsy and her hubby the 3rd room. So definitely no lobang for me to crawl onto my wife that nite . The layout of the flat was quite unique, masterbedroom at 1 extreme corner, side by side was my wife’s room and a distance away, her sister’s room which was just beside the living hall & close to the kitchen where the toilets were. There was this long sofa just outside Patsy door and I was to sleep there for the nite. My wife gave me a complete set of pillow, bolster, blanket and a free standing fan for the nite, while they turned on their 3-in-1 aircon to their respective rooms and slept like pigs in the chilled rooms. Nahbayz!

I had the fan on full speed that night and covered myself mid body with the blanket provided. I tossed and turned quite frequently on the sofa and was making soft noise of discomfort.

Suddenly there was a gentle tap on my shoulder, as I slowly opened my eyes (thinking must be my wife la) I was caught by surprise that Patsy was bending slightly down to reach me and asked softly, “ not used to the sofa arh?”. Now my eyes were wide opened, she was wearing a silk orange-red sleeping pajamas, and standing to the backdrop of the distance away living hall 4 panel windows, casting lights that vividly highlights her cleavage… I was caught stunned, speechless momentarily as my eyes did the fastest scan down in my life! Unfortunately, bcoz she was facing me, the vital front was all darkness but consolation was that I could see her amazing shape.

She continued asking, “I thought you might be having a nightmare or something as you were obviously tossing around!” . Her voice was so mild and inviting. I replied quickly, “ thanks for checking on me, yes I think I am not used to this sofa set”. She then said,“ ok, sleep tight then!” as she walked to the kitchen toilet.

I fell asleep soon after that, not knowing when she returned to her room. It was a short while later that I was jerked awake. This time I saw lights coming from Patsy’s room, the door was ajar and she was like talking. I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see what was going on. Her door was like 10 inches opened and the dimmer lights from inside kinda glow the area around me. I looked up to the clock and saw that it was almost 4am. Then, I walked over to her room door to find out what she was doing. I told myself if she sees me I would tell her I m going to check on my wife to see if she is sleeping well.

I walk passed her room, she was lying on her bed talking on the phone with her 2 legs arched up and her feet beating the air. I could briefly see her nice long legs and almost semi round butt from the sideway. She was giggling and laughing softly as she spoke, I proceeded to my wife’s room to find her fast asleep and so I went back to my sofa. Through the ajar door I could feel the chill air coming from Patsy’s room and with it, the sounds of her conversation flows.

I didn’t pay much attention till I heard something like, “well, I would like to have a baby, but he told me he is not ready”.

Wowww, something personal, the kaypoh me instinctively moved my head nearest to her room.

“He was always tired!”

“How to? He is quite traditional on that…. He would do me like it’s a mission and finish himself in a mission position very quickly!” followed by uncontrollable laughter, I nearly laugh aloud but held myself.

Then, I heard the magic words from her… “sometimes I really missed making love, you know those that would make you cum like toilet flush!” again she laughed aloud. “yes I missed em” she reaffirmed.

I found myself not lying well, so I sat up.

At this point, I heard Patsy saying, “4-5 times a night... you’re crazy ar…. You siao little bitch!” then laughed and followed by “ok, its late, better go get some sleep, else you never end” followed by another laughter.

I am now sitting up with my legs crossed, like mediation. The blanket, pillow and stuff at 1 corner. I was caught by surprise that Patsy was quick to come out from her room, apparently dashing to toilet. She saw me and was equally shocked I could sense. She paused her walk and was like wanted to say something but then moved on. In the process of the dash, paused then move I saw something most undeserving! My sister-in-law’s Boobs. She moved swiftly but my mind kinda recorded the image and paused in my mind. I saw from her side view,(I didn’t say her tits size earlier coz then I didn’t know) her nice and firm profile of her tits, it was bouncing I recalled and the shape of a pair of twin peak about 2inches protruding out and finished at the tip with small tiny perky nipple like red beans...

I can still smell her fragrance minutes after she had gone to the kitchen toilet.

At this point my breathing suddenly went heavy and I could feel quick blood rushing North to my mind, then suddenly all dashed down south…. National Anthem!

si liao! It just couldn’t stop hardening and I had to do a quick didi adjustment. I tried distracting my mind, so I reached down to my bag (by the side of the sofa), retrieved my cigarette and lighted em… I inhaled long and hard… I needed the smoke to cool me down or rather clear my very fascinated mind at the juncture.

Suddenly, there was this soft yelling close to my left ear, “wei… you want to die ar, smoke in the hall? Family rule, no smoking in hall la… go kitchen!’
It was Patsy… this lady’s second time made my ballz shrink that night. I expressed my paiseh look and said “sorry, madam!”
At this point she gave me that kind of half serious, half CFM look. I guessed she must have laughed after going back to her room.

So I went to the kitchen, I stood near the window and started puffing. The carpark downstairs was like dead deserted: quiet, silent and cool. I was puffing for something like 2mins when suddenly this lady again from behind me…. “ wei..you peeping people make love is it?” I turned and this time she was quite closed to me…she was looking over my shoulders to see what I was looking at. I blushed her boobs quite literally and we stood there motionless for only seconds, but those seconds were like forever… !

Patsy took a step back and placed a stick of cigarette to her lips, apparently she didn’t had a lighter with her. Come to think of it, maybe it was deliberate she did not bring hers.

She requested, “you have a light?”. I passed her my lighter without saying a word. She was lighting the tip of her cigarette, as the light grows on her face, her eyes suddenly turns to me, the look was hard staring, yet seductive and definitely CFM! Si liao, my small head decided to renegade from the big head and stood up on its own. While my big head of all things decides to betray me by commanding my eyes to scan her body…. She was sucking the smoke softly from the lighting up, her throat inhaling, my eyes travelled with the smoke down her body, downwards… siao liao… THE TWIN PEAK! Now I could feel I was swallowing my saliva and she certainly notice it… ! nose bleed arh!

I am now quite literally staring at her tits, boy oh boy, from the translucent pajamas, I could see the firm round breast with an areole of a one dollar coin diameter. Further down was a light colour, I guess white G-string. I hadn’t the time to confirm that, as she started the conversation rolling; she asked, “your dear sleeping ar?” … rubbish right? But I obliged by replying “yah man, sound asleep, like a baby!” she then gave me a smile and said, “ don’t you dare mistreat her, I beat you, okie” I smiled, “ well, I am always gentle and patient with ladies” .

She paused then comes what she really wanted to ask, “sorry, did my chats earlier disturbed you from your sleep?” followed with a puff and was half looking into my eyes. I made a quick thinking and replied jokingly, “ya lor, you were so happy and spoke so loud, surely la!” I followed with a grin. She then had this funny facial gesture and her top teeth now biting the lower lip, “you overheard everything?”, I said “no la, I think from you said, something like you would like to have a baby”.

I knew at this juncture she was feeling worried, so to make her feel better, as she was obviously lost on what to say, I told her,” aiyaa, talk cock with friends is like that la… I always do that too!” she smiled at me, then said “thanks” then she stub out her stick, looked into my eyes and said, “ I catch up with you some other time”, turned and walked to her room. As she walked, the lights from the windows penetrated thru her pajamas, this time I could see the entire back profile of Patsy, with her stimulating butt hidden behind her confirmed G-string. The lights shone cruelly between her thighs, as I again found myself swallowing saliva and could still remember the sight of Patsy’s lovely inverted V.

At that moment, I knew I am in to explore Patsy further. Unlike her initial ‘SQ’ attitude, she was now having interesting topics I am aware of. I knew I wanted something with her but wonder if she was game!

No comments: