Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Me and My Sister-in-Law (Part 3)

Apart from drinking, we also danced quite a bit that night; this was because my wife loves disco dancing. She would pull my hand for dance whenever nice sounds were played and I would in turn grab Patsy’s hand and drag her along. We danced very closely and both my wife and Patsy were totally freeing themselves with moves that were very seductive. We got really tipsy and high, there was enough of holding, hugging and cheek kisses and certainly we were like floating. Patsy would deliberately tease me with close body contacts rubbing her body against mine in tandem with the music, my wife would do likewise from the other side. Then came this moment where Patsy would deliberately come to my front, shake her gorgeous body teasing me with her bouncy boobs, she would then give me that kind of dreamy eyes, horny smile, CFM looks.

My dick would steepen without reservation, and because the music beats were quick, I found myself and Patsy dancing literally like hopping to the rhythm with lots of fun, seeing my wife dancing behind Patsy and was looking at the DJ direction, I suddenly couldn’t hold myself together and hopped towards Patsy to embraced her uncontrollably, both hands caresses her back followed by going down to grab and squeeze her perky butt cheek and press her lower half against my already solid hard cock. She looked at me, noticed what she was feeling below then hugged me with her boobs closely pressing against me like I was her dearest. I gave her a quick pet kiss on her cheek then distanced our bodies just in time for my wife to join us in the dance again.

Shortly after, my wife wanted a break; she held my left hand and gave me a tug to signal she wants to stop. She then pulls me out from dancing as I grabbed Patsy hand pulling her along. We were holding hands in a line when I felt Patsy applying energy to my palm, squeezing it. Hmmmmm... what was Patsy signaling me?

At our seats, my wife went over to Patsy to ask if she would like to join her to the ladies. Surprisingly, Patsy chose not to and my wife then left on her own. Patsy and I are still panting heavily from the dance and still highly intoxicated. I curved my fingers under the dark surrounding with intermittent light flashes for her to come over. She moved over, slightly unstable and sat her butt between my spread laps. My big head was no longer rationale at this point, whilst my small head gradually swells. I placed my hand on her warm, blushed cheek, stared deeply into her eyes without a blink. The moment my palm caressed her ear, she planted a deep heavy kiss on my lips. I was stunned, caught by surprise and concern that my wife might see this. She held on to her kiss and was gradually opening her lips, slowly closing her eyes, her palm and fingers caressing my thigh as she insert her tongue challenging me for frenching. I took her on and soon our tongues were interlocking as we gave each other heavy kisses that came with strong sucking. I then squeezed her butt gently to distract the indulgence and a reminder that her sister could be back anytime. She slowly and gently parted her lips from mine, then muttered, “Kingston, you are driving me crazy tonight”. I replied, “you were naughty too, but I love it!” as we both broke into laughters. She pinched me on my thigh and slowly stood up from my lap then moved over to the other side of the table, lighting herself a cigarette, waiting for her sis/my wife to return.

My name is Kingston, she would sometimes call me King and I would call her Pat, in short.

The 2nd happened about 2 months after our disco night.

My mum-in-law on that occasion wanted to visit Kusu Island for her annual prayer on a Saturday and wanted us to stay over on Friday after work to help her with the preparation of the food, paper-offerings which are traditions of the Chinese Taoist.

My wife and i went back to our nest after work on Friday, had our dinner, shower, changed and pack the essentials for the trip, then left for my in-law place at about 9.30pm. When we arrived, I found both Pilot and Patsy were not at home and were on flight. Pilot is to return next Wednesday and Patsy on Monday.

My wife and I quickly settled in, this time I can sleep in her brother’s room while she would use her Sister’s. We were helping mum with the folding of papers stuff at about 11.30pm when a colleague of mine called. An ongoing project that I was overseeing got some hiccups and my presence at the Exhibition Centre was needed to resolve some technical issues.

I left my in-law’s place and promised to be back at soonest. My wife passed me her set of keys incase I am late. I could return only around 7am when they were already preparing to leave for Kusu Island. My mum-in-law suggested I better stay behind to get some sleep and my wife said likewise. I would of course asked if it was manageable for them, which leads to my wife teasing, “of course can la, I will get handsome guys to help me if needed, don’t worry” finishing with a cheeky smile. She then kissed me on my lips saying, “go washup and have a good rest!”, “you take care, okay” I replied, kissing her cheek, then off they went.

It was already 9.30am after I brushed my teeth, did my shower and had a rather heavy breakfast. I then proceeded to sleep and got up at around 1.30pm awaken by noise from the hall. I dragged my legs walking out to investigate. To my astonishment I saw Patsy in the kitchen, she was cooking something when she noticed me. “hey” she greeted with a sweet smile, “slept well? Why are you home alone, I suppose you should be with mum for Kusu?” she asked. “Yah, but I was held back by a damn project that screwed up, came back only early morning” I answered; then I saw a pack of virgina slim cigarette with lighter this time not far from her cooking area. I conveniently picked up 1 stick and lighted one. She then said, “hey, its no good to smoke immediate after you wake up and please don’t smoke so much la!” followed with a frown and expression of anger in the face. “you very loh soh like my wife” I said, smiling. “yah, you wished!” she said then grinned. “Ok la, don’t smoke, don’t smoke lor… I go have my wash up then” I mentioned...

Just after I stubbed out the cigarette and before I enter the toilet she asked, “I am cooking noodles, we share ok?”, “you know I always love to share with you wad… wahahaha” I responded laughing then I went into toilet while she grinned and said, “idiot”. There was total silent afterwards, only noises of Pat’s cooking. “I thought you are returning on Monday?” I kind of yelled from toilet, as I prepare to brush my teeth. “yup but the flight schedule changed not needing to fly London, so I return straight from Dubai.” She said. After awhile pause I said, “hey, I am happy to see you today”, “yah, whatever on your mind” she said followed with loud laughter. I went silent, lost for words and suddenly little Kingston got ‘fat”, damn!

Hearing silent from me, Patsy calls out, “hey, noodle is ready, come out soon”, “okay, soon, thanks” I replied.

By the time I was out, the 2 bowls of hot steamy noodle were already served on the coffee table. Patsy was back to her room with the door slightly ajar doing a phone call, I guessed. I went to the living area where the TV set, other sofas and coffee table were. I sat down on the double seater sofa which incidentally oversees Pat’s room and I carried on wiping my face with a towel; I was wearing a white singlet with a pair of loose bright blue jogging shorts. When Patsy finally came out, gosh, I almost fainted, my blood rushed up all at once, stunned with a blank mind and mouth automatically widen from what I saw. It was this moment that I really notice Pat’s attire this morning. She was on her sleeping wear; it was a single piece pure-white baggy pajamas; hanging on 2 half-inch transparent straps with blue prints of small flowery patterns on the translucent cloth and no buttons kind. Apparently, she wore it after showering by slipping the pajamas head-down, her hair was still showing slight wetness. The pajamas material was so fine, I could see her superb physical cleavage, the glorious breast ‘patches’ and a black sexy G undie all vividly.

As Patsy walked over, she was busy bundling her lightly wet hair revealing her slim, firm forearm, sexy shoulders and the underside of her neat armpit, I love the view of her armpit and shoulder area, very stimulating! Kanasai, little Kingston naturally hardened again… I quickly took a cushion to my lap, covering the tentage and bend over to consume the noodle that Pat had prepared for me. Pat sat down on the single seater sofa that was alongside and we ate along. From my angle, the profile of her body and her breast was obvious. I wonder if she knows I could see them or was it something she wants me to get familiar with given my status as someone ‘quite close’?

Anyway, as I was pondering, she was bending slightly forward to pickup the chopsticks and tucking-into the bowl. I was chewing my mouthful with my eyes scanning her assets on display at an angle. I witness vividly the profile of her boob; they were upright, firm, perky and ends with a sharply pointed nipple. I prevented looking at that angle any further after my both heads came to consensus that ‘they’ are no longer in control.

We finished our noodles quite quickly and were sitting back when Patsy asked, “want some wine?”. “so early?” I replied, “no la, anyway they should be home shortly” I muttered. “okay” she said, knowing what I meant. “you join me for coffee want?” she asked, my facial gesture responded to her suggestion with approval “sounds great!” I said. “okay, I want you to sit right here and relax while I go prepare” she suggested. She then stood up, bent over and started packing the bowls, clearing and wiping the coffee table. While bending down, at one angle her pajamas collar drops hollow, revealing her wholesome breast completely, they were dangling sweetly downwards and for the first time I got to see Patsy’s pinkish light-brown little nipples without any layer over em’. kanasai la, really very, very song leh!

Patsy stag the bowls together then turned to the kitchen. As she walked towards the kitchen, I had my both arms over my head, sat back and enjoyed the sights of Patsy mesmerizing body from the back, with the prominence of the butt cheek walking, highlighted by the overlaying black G-string. Her entire body proportion was like a bottle, spectacular and gorgeous view when she did her SQ trained walking.

I took a short nap after she disappeared into the kitchen. She returned shortly with the coffees, an ashtray and her pack of cigarette. I asked,” I thought family rule says we cant smoke in hall?”. She answered,” on occasion we can have discreet compromises isn’t it?” then giggled like a playful kid. “just make sure the windows are completely opened and get the fan to blow this direction” guiding me with an indicative hand direction. I stood up and went swiftly to retrieve my own brand of cigarette and gotten the fan to the plug and made it blew exactly the direction Patsy wants.

I went back to the coffee table, this time I sat on the floor with my back leaning on the sofa, while Patsy would sit on the sofa with her legs crossed. I sipped on my coffee, then lighted a cigarette when Pat suggested we should share the cigarette or else it would be very smokey; we were passing our cigarette from lips to lips after that, puffing and enjoying ourselves with inhales.

“so, hows life?” Pat asked.
“u mean me and Winnie (my wife’s name)?” I uttered.
Pat: “yup”
Me: “well, busy and tired …. taking procession of house, rushing the renovation, shopping for furnitures blah, blah blah…”
Pat: “yah, I am wary of moving too”
Me: “but its ok now, after settling in everything was surprising ok and pretty good to have own privacy for awhile”
Pat: “yah, I can understand that, I would like to have our (pilot and her) own too when we identify a good unit.”
Me: “yah” with a grin
Pat: ”then we can be more active being alone” naughtily laughing
Me: “yah, yah, you and your wish of ‘toilet flush’, right!” I laughed even louder
Pat: “f-u-ck you” she muttered softly and punched me on my forearm then turned blushed
Me: “is he more pro-active now?” not giving her a chance to change the topic
Pat: she had a long paused, then said,”can we don’t talk bout this” she looked abit upset.
Me: “ok if you don’t feel good”
Pat: “actually I think he is trying hard, just in him I guess” muttering
Me: “nevermind, try encourage him, I heard frequent flying could be a major reason for the low drive”
Pat: “what drive?”
Me: “low sex drive la” I expressed, with paiseh looks
Pat: “yah, I know that too” then continued, “actually is not that, I just felt something is wrong with him, you know the woman’s 6th sense thing”
Me: “well, don’t imagine things… I think its just that you are having some plans for a baby and… heehehe probably you are one with higher sex drive”
Pat: “yah, as though you know me!” facial expression of pretended anger then pinch me on my thigh.

At this moment, My little Didi just swelled like a plane on auto mode.

As I was sitting with my right leg flat on the floor and the left arched, the erection was quite obvious to Patsy, cause ‘that’ area just bough out.

I started to pant heavier while Patsy stood motionless, pretending to act as though she didn’t notice the didi standing. She then fumbled trying to reach her cigarette on the coffee table, her quick nervous moves which requires her to uncross her legs made her spreaded her legs really wide, with me just sitting below looking up with amusement. I saw her nicely shaped thighs and black pantie with an obvious line-like mark recessing in along her glorious channel. Uncontrollably, there was noise coming from my throat “gorhhh” .

Patsy noticed what I saw, I then laughed quite loudly while she started blushing, I continued laughing till she finally got off her seat and knee down to the floor just next to me, yelling, “W-HAT!”, then started slapping my arm, then my chest repeatedly but softly. Shortly after, all the laughing and talking went dead and her palm was now on my chest. Our eyes took over the communications… we were staring into each others eyes. I guessed both our minds were asking the same question “what next, should we?”

I lost my rationale, my penis gotten so steep hard, it took procession of all the blood I had, leaving none for the big head to function properly. I reach out to My Sister-in-law’s hand, held and tug her over gently, “Pat… ”

Patsy tilted over, not so much as she was already quite near. I lifted my right hand to her hair, gently stroked them. Patsy did not stop me, then with a quick move, I released her hair clip, letting her bundled hair loose. Her eyes were extremely shiney and sparkling with wet appeals.

We sat quite motionless, only deep breathers, then Pat’s palm on my chest gradually moved. Her fingers were on top of my singlet just over my nipple, her caressing got more obvious with strength. Her eyes invited me over, I obeyed by tapping my lips on hers to check if I was reading her intention right. She didn’t object; we frenched. “we are naughty” I mumbled in the kissing, “I didn’t sleep last night, my mind is not thinking well, so don’t ask!” she answered softly with nervous laugh then tilted her head to suck me in my mouth. We embraced and her both hands were now behind my back holding me tightly, the kissing got vigorous.

While my hands were roaming Pat’s back, she begins likewise on mine too, both panting with excitement. I lower my right hand to pull up her pajamas, she didn’t object but helped me by sitting up for me to complete the act. She was sitting with her undie only with lower portion of the pajamas on her thigh afterwards. We were still very much kissing at this point but weaken as both of us were panting heavily now.

We slowed our kissing and stopped as I moved my body tilting to an angle to lay Patsy flat on the waxed parquet floor; it was a rather narrow gap between the sofa and the coffee table. Patsy lay down with my guiding and was lying on the floor breathing tightly, looking at me in the eyes with anticipations. I guess she was thrilled. We never utter a word throughout those moments; we want action to do the talking!

I placed my right palm on Patsy’s pajamas just above her pointing nipple and begin teasing it, Patsy shivered; She then sway her head away not wanting to show her blush as I increased my hand contact on her gorgeous blossom. Her facial expression looks to have changed from the initial teasing mode to current dreamy look.

I then lifted up her pajamas and started to tongue her breast. I could smell her delicate scent coming from her soft gentle skin. She jerked a little when my tongue came into contact with her spongy breast. I started sucking Pat’s breast from the bottom and she moaned very softly, containing her emotions. I then gave the lower breast my mouthful and sucked as she moaned now with purpose. Caressing on the other blossom commence when I advanced to tackle her nipple with my tongue. Using the tip, I started forming circles on my sister-in-law's nipple. Pat sway her head in protest, with her eyes noticeably closed enjoying the focused ‘confrontation’ on her glorious peak. I then gently bite on her nipple. She ‘ooouchhrghhh” followed with a frown pain facial expression and stared into my eyes while I gave her a naughty CFM grin. then naughtily I gave Patsy an unexpected hard suck on her nipple. She surrendered by falling back on her head swaying left to right, muttering from her throat, “ you--- idi-ot” “arrrhhh..”

Patsy tried reaching down to grab little Kingston, she must had been very horny at that time with the expression coming from her wishful lusty eyes, “weiii…. let me fe-e-l … I wanna hold you!”, and so I adjusted my lower body giving her the access to my penis area. Patsy stroked little Kingston gently from the surface of my shorts initially, then made friction rubbing with her palm on the shorts just above my solid hard shaft. When my dick gotten rock hard she would grab my dick’s shaft to make intermittent rough jerks synchronizing with the comfort she gets from my saliva-ish sucks on her breast.

Knowing she was high on her desire, I quickly deploy my left hand down to do diplomacy. Gliding my palm on her soft leather-like skin, the convoy of fingers marched passed Patsy’s tummy, and landed on her pantie. The area received my hand with lots of ‘warm’, I could feel the soggy patch as my fingers negotiated at the clitoris area, She must be damn horny by now!

I made my index finger identify Pat’s Clit outside the pantie and ‘approached’ it with circular attacks; her body had a slight sudden jerk and gave out natural moan of pleasure from her throat. Patsy reciprocated with vigorous hand shakes on me, wanting to explore my little Kingston to its maximum; wide and length! This ‘tactical retaliation’ from her really drove me nuts!